BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

the last thing I want is for people to lose money or expiernce...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    the last thing I want is for people to lose money or expiernce any kind of emotional turmoil, I just feel many are over investing or hold exceptionally high expectations of near term price action

You must admit to yourself that this will go down further before it goes up and In the absence of news weakness will ensue.

The end of the quarter is fast approaching, and so the need for further dilution via cr will be required

Mr SV you are the for ever optimist and I fear for those who read your posts and take them as financial advice, this is not a safe stock it does not make enough money to be sustainbile and the fact is there is only so far you can dilute a company before the asx steps and puts a stop to it. Brn are aware of this hence their need to dual list.

As a foot note, I hope all invested profit. Just expect further weakness my price target may never be reached there is equal chance it will.

Positive vibes and happy thoughts are a great way to go broke if you have profits realise them and capitilise on the weakness if you are In a position to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.