BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

usa indexes to fall back.hot shares too., page-14

1. 3,935 Posts.
    If I was able to perfect a system to accurately predict the future movement of share prices I would be keeping it to myself and making a quiet fortune. I would not be posting my findings on HC or selling the system to punters.

I would however sell a system which was deceptive but looked plausible enough to suck in the gullible.

So I don't expect to hear accurate predictions form any "chartists" here. Particularly since most are following someone else's failed system.

However there are two ways to make money with shares.

1. Buy fundamental value. If someone is prepared to sell you a dollar for 10 cents even the most stupid punter would not trade the 10 cents for 11 cents. Yet when shares are involved many do. You can't go broke making a profit they say. Well, yes you can. the lost opportunity is a failure to follow through the real value. The real profit is lost.

2 The second way to make money from shares may lead to gaol. That is inside knowledge. It is sure and certain but risky. It's still happening but most of us will never get a look inside.

Where does BOW stand in all this?

BOW is $1.00 for 10 cents. I'm not going through all the valuation stuff and probabilities again. They have been done many times on this thread and on The Australian Small Cap Investigator (pay for a subscription if you need help)

OK, trade it if you must. Sell your $1.00 future value for 9 cents if you have a stop loss, but if you have a bit of sense you and can get past the rubbish of Charts and mythology and the real value will be revealed with patience.

A friend recently sent me an email how he had traded BOW and was so proud of his results. He commenced with 100k at 40 cents and after numerous trades he now has $145k. But guess what. Had he bought and held he would now have over $400k. You can't go broke making a profit but you sure can loose opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.