LIN 11.5% 14.5¢ lindian resources limited

I recently had an exchange of emails with David Batista MD of...

1. 4,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    I recently had an exchange of emails with David Batista MD of VIRIATHUS | CAPITAL.
    You may recall he recently participated in an interview with Alistair titled “USA Investor Presentation”. I am unsure why Lindian has selected this company to promote its credentials. Anyway David indicated the purpose of the presentation ( NOT the YouTube link ) was to promote Lindian to financial advisors, institutional investors, family offices, and HNW investors.

In David’s opinion the Lindian story hasn’t been fully appreciated in North America as yet. He said that as the company continues to deliver what it has been outlined in announcements good things will occur.

I was unable to obtain details of Viriathus client numbers nor what medium (emails/conferences etc) the company is using to communicate the Lindian story to its base.

In the meanwhile I see no evidence of large trading activity on the USA
    OTCQB Venture Market as yet. Maybe after a few more ASX announcements are released?

Link: Transactions | Viriathus Capital

Note :
    Viriathus Capital advises companies at all stages of development, from startups, through to public listed companies. We provide strategic advice on capital access, mergers, acquisitions and disposals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $137.6K 981.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 135206 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ 400330
Last updated 15.44pm 03/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.