ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

Short answer.....No. It needs to bring to market it has found...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Short answer.....No.

It needs to bring to market it has found that WC ore-body. Next hope is actually for a CR equivalent as that was last time price surged fractionally and the company seemed to have a flurry of Ann's. Yep sure Spargo may be sold and fund and company is looking to purchase producer or potential producers but really, it's a Ni explorer, they drill holes and have publicly stated on a number of occassions over 18 months to strap self in, they are about to find the elephant.

The directors special comment is so accurate. Was not part of program put forward, although following CSIRO direction was, so kind of fits.

Wasnt Broonhill, hole 76? I can't remember seeing these assays received back, from Oct. Perhaps wrong or missed it but can't be talking of that as a resource can they until science says so. That then led to excitement and sunglasses emoji post on 77 which demonstrate the modelling and seen as most important hole. Wasn't that around Xmas? Not having a dig (see what I did there) at company but just some genuine WTF have I missed something. Now talk around new holes.

POS secured Aus Govt funding other week. To assist in their long term goal to not only produce the ore and mill it but "build" the batteries. This should also bode well for ESR. Perhaps CD is just waiting for them to fire up their mill before cutting loose.....I actually can't see why they as low as are.

We are still far from being derisked. Last Ann all really said was taking possession of new Topdrive rig or something. Some things not really lining up for me given its April '22. Where there was to be a constant stream of information from a significant and well funded drilling program.

Thank f#$k for lithium, rare earths and greener ore .........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.56K 6.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6340813 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6082749 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.