I think Israel will be allowed to get away with it no matter who...

1. 101 Posts.
    I think Israel will be allowed to get away with it no matter who becomes a new president in the US, as it has always been the case since shortly after the 1967 war when Israel has become America's main ally in the Middle East. That was followed by support from American Jewry and Christian Zionists which, until 1967, didn't exist, at least this is how I understand it...

I think this is in Israeli politicians' blood to do whatever they want without much regard to what Americans, British or anybody else think. That's because of their hubris or, should I say, chutzpah? They've always been like this, examples - the King Hotel bombing, USS Liberty, stealing American technologies including nuclear, building illegal settlements even though Americans have been against it for the last 30-40 years, and so on...

Not to mention how American Congress and Senate are controlled by AIPAC, which controls both, Democrats and Republicans - so no matter who wins, they (AIPAC) have their man running the country. Of course there are other powerful lobbies as well, not just AIPAC.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.