Yeah, I watched that Jarod Kushner interview in full. I don't...

1. 101 Posts.
    Yeah, I watched that Jarod Kushner interview in full. I don't know much about him, I'm sure he is smart, but not so sure if he is smart when engaged in politics... I think his approach is wrong.

I am neither Biden nor Trump supporter. I don't see anything good about Biden. There are only very few things good about Trump and plenty bad, imo.

But if I was forced to pick one of these two, I'd pick, very unwillingly, Trump.

Biden has no choice but to support Israel (but not necessarily Netanyahu) - he's been a committed Zionist all his life, is fully funded by AIPAC (so he owes them), and most importantly, the US cannot afford losing Israel as its vasal outpost in the Middle East / West Asia. Also, there are about 80 millions of Christian Evangelicals in the US who love Israel and are waiting for the Messiah...

If the US suddenly stopped supporting Israel, they say it probably wouldn't survive more than a few years. And America wouldn't have anybody else in that part of the world. Probably Russians, Chinese and Iranians would fill the void. I've also heard some political commentators say that it would only take one atom bomb detonated over Tel Aviv - that would be the end of this tiny country. Needless to say I don't wish any country to be nuked.
    Last edited by RuneSv: 09/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.