Haven't watched that doco in the end, watched something else...

1. 386 Posts.
    Haven't watched that doco in the end, watched something else instead with her, looks to me like it's not really worth watching that doco anyway....

The woman-professor is in that interview with Bernstein is Stephanie Kelton, an economy adviser to Bernie Sanders. She is peddling this, in my opinion, BS theory that the US gov. spending deficit, the entire debt of the US is actually a good thing, she compares it to savings (wtf !!!).

She is a proponent of MMT - Modern Monetary Theory. I wonder who is paying her? The Federal Reserve, maybe?
    All she's doing is muddying the waters and trying to fool people, imo, just like the private bankers did in order to get the legislation passed to establish the Feds on 23 Dec. 1913.
    I think the US will drop Israel in the end, not tomorrow, not day after but they will eventually.
    Too much of a liability and nothing to gain for America. They simply don't need Israel for anything. Even more so if Iranians get their nukes and let Americans quietly know about it. Looking forward to November to see how it all plays out with Trump, should he run for president. AIPAC has done a lot of damage to America over the years but so have all other large and wealthy lobby groups not to mention the Feds which is the biggest offender in my opinion. America has a new bogeyman now - China - that will keep them busy....
    Last edited by puntah: 12/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.