USA must end its weapons supply to Netanyahu's regime, page-598

1. 46,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Parsifal; the term 'anti-Semitic' has become so over-used / misused by Netanyahu's genocidal regime that it's been devalued.

Your intentionally offensive insult targeting me with it reflects poorly on what you're posting in response to my comments. This thread is NOT about either me or you or our histories. It's about what's being done Palestinian civilians and the role the USA is playing in fuelling that displacement and carnage.

Don't forget, the USA is the only country to have deployed nuclear weapons against civilians. The USA is the country which sprayed Vietnam with agent orange and dropped more bombs on its peasant peoples than were dropped on Europe during WW2. It's the prime source of the bombs, missiles and artillery which is slaughtering Palestinian civilians.

As someone in his mid-seventies I've witnessed a lot of pain, suffering, grief and loss.

I've done what I could to deliver on Australia's core values including a fair go and equal opportunity for all. I'm therefore sickened by the inhumanity demonstrated by those in positions to make a positive difference but whose real agenda is warmongering, feeding greed and delivering on privilege.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.