@Parsifal; re your post which included "... you just keep going...

1. 46,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Parsifal; re your post which included "... you just keep going on like a cracked record in what oks distinctly like an attempt to talk people into submission ...".

No-one was forced into engaging with / contributing to this thread. Many other posters chose to do so, mostly in the spirit of 'robust political debate'. [ie. the reason this forum exists].

Since I started the thread I've endeavoured to respond to those who've tagged me / responded to one of my posts - IMO it would have been ignorant of me to have done otherwise. It's for others to judge the merits of my posts and of course those of everyone who's contributed to the thread.

Re a defence of Netanyahu; there's been almost unlimited opportunity on this thread for posters to demonstrate that he's been doing all he can to avoid the pain, suffering, loss and grief of Palestinian civilians while holding Hamas to account for the atrocity they committed on October 7th, 2023. What's been offered up has been mostly unsubstantiated and therefore equated to a regurgitation of political spin from Netanyahu's own military chiefs.

IMO Netanyahu's fall from grace throughout Israel is a damning assessment that seems certain to see his regime replaced once this war against Palestinians ceases - perhaps explaining why he steadfastly refuses to engage in any such negotiations. IMO his regime and that of Hamas will be investigated for crimes against humanity and for war crimes while the role played by the USA in fuelling the conflict will be scrutinised and add to the anxiety Americans feel when travelling abroad.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.