ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Haven't posted in a while but ........... given recent...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Haven't posted in a while but ........... given recent developments and very much on the subject of VIABLE ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions QUICKLY without stopping or replacing anything, perhaps some here might find this technology interesting

https://ammonigy.com/#advantages-of-ammonia-1

Note that:
    1. the infrastructure exits already (used extensively for fertiliser)
    2. this energy source can already be produced relatively cheaply and on a massive scale from water and air using renewable energy sources (solar, wind, hydro, tide, etc.) https://www.science.org/content/article/ammonia-renewable-fuel-made-sun-air-and-water-could-power-globe-without-carbon
    3. can be transported in existing tankers, stored in existing taks, used in existing diesel motors (with minimum adaption)
    4. proven prototypes already exist (motor boat, van, electricity generator) and work just fine
    5. it is 100% pollution free --- releasing just water and nitrogen as by-products
    6. if spilt during transport or handling does not destroy the environment --- but it smells a bit & might just make the grass grow greener/longer at the site of any accidental spill

All that is needed or this to roll is that those in positions of power to make the desisions actually become AWARE of this option (existing energy producers and others --- like Tesla and China's CATL --- will doubtless try to impede this to protect their current interest), that investors --- like you ... but also the big investors .... invest in it AND that SOMEBODY gets on top of it FAST and actually STARTS DOING THIS THING that is right under their noses (so to speak) to save this long-suffering planet for the sake all of us.

OK? I've had my rant for the day .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $12.12K 559.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138413 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.