BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

usa ordering 50 % relenza and lani iv news, page-14

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Jerryone

Bashing management does nothing for the company profile and only gives 'nervous nellies' whom have not done their research on the overall fundamentals of the company ammunition to make a panic 'sell' decision with regard to the stock. Especially on days like yesterday.

Your et al harping on management only play's into the hands of bigger accumulators, albeit, you may know that already. It may be a motive.

However, we do not see the bigger players, Hunter Hall, AMP, Alleron and others criticise management for their actions or performance. If they have it appears management has adopted a more stabilising (share price) policy in their market releases, so it could be an assumed the funds hold a contrary view to what you perceive management should be doing to lift the profile. The larger funds have a lot more to lose than mum and dad and therefore i would assume management performance is one their main investment criteria. It is a mantra of Alleron's investment philosophy. When they start calling for change i will listen.

You, me, abobo, the so called BTA liberation army or any other small shareholder for that matter is not going to change things. Call the fund managers and state your views. Let us all know then if they agree with you.

Personally, whilst Relenza is becoming a cash cow atm i think it is has become and is only a support act to the bigger future plays of LANI and the Human Rhino Virus (HRV) products in the pipeline.

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.