BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Dank,I am sorry to hear that you are out for now. I have seen...

1. 830 Posts.
    Dank,
    I am sorry to hear that you are out for now. I have seen many CEOs ramping their company share price and I personally detest ramping. But I must confess that this is the first time I have seen a CEO that intentionally talks down the sp to the extent of gross negligence. He had misinformed the market with wrong data, misled the market on a number of occasions with his idiotic opinions (lest we forget the overused “poor Northern Hemisphere Flu season cliché”, Tamiflu sales dropped but Relenza will not be affected cliché, etceteras) and failed to inform the market with very price sensitive information (suspension of share buyback; extension to patents); misled the market with less than honest statements (blaming Peter Molloy for the litigation loss) and the mother of all greed and shame – asking to be rewarded with 456,000 free options for refusing a $100 million offer and accepting a $20m settlement after burning $30m legal costs. Despite shareholders voting down the resolution, he thumped his nose at shareholders and pocketed his reward thinking shareholders were to busy celebrating Christmas to notice.

If I may borrow the cliché from one of the Peter Cook apologists – it is not the CEO job to influence the share price.

If there is any lesson for new readers on this BTA forum - when “investing” in BTA do not overstretched your finance. There is increased sp volatility arising out of the idiot CEO who thinks it his job to influence the sp by talking it down, misinforming the market and failing to update the market.

Dank, keep tune and I hope to see you back on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.