VYS 1.20% 41.0¢ vysarn limited

usa plant financing, page-80

1. 1,091 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

I was at the Gold Symposium conference on Monday and Tuesday so I have only now just had the chance to comment on the US plant contract announcement. I did however, want to throw something out there for discussion.

At the bottom of the announcement it stated that MHM was consulting with a rail provider and was looking at the potential of adding in a rail spur. This would allow them to source salt slag and black dross from a widr radius.

When I read this I thought it was quiet interesting. Does any one else think there is the potential for MHM to construct plant number 1 at 200-250k tpa with the option to expand it to 500 or even 750 tpa in the future. Rather than build two or three smaller 250 tpa plants separately?

It seems to me like this could save money and increase the effiency of the plant and use of capital. Obviously if stuff is being transported by train the radius from which we can source it could be 100's of km's. And if the state government really wants to create jobs they may be willing to throw a fair bit our way to make sure all those jobs stay in their state, rather than be spread across the country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $177.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 44.0¢ 40.0¢ $211.2K 506.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19250 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 27230 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.