LYC 0.78% $6.35 lynas rare earths limited

USA Rare Earth & MP, page-23

1. 13,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    Yes Sir, I once had a girlfriend whose parents owned a twin engine Beech-craft. They would fly east of Gillespie airport in El Cajon by climbing over the near 7,000ft Laguna Mountains out to El Centro and then fly south to Laz Paz Mexico. Spend a few months there then far back up to the States stopping again in El Centro before heading on to Strawberry point in Utah some +8,000ft if I recall correctly. Turns out their trip before they sold the plane Denise's step-father, the pilot got sick in zero visibility while tying to come back west from El Centro over Laguna. They did a turn-around and flew back to El Centro. The wife and two daughters in a total state of panic flew the plane for about an hour. They couldn't read and instruments and just held dad up with barf-bags. I was asked to drive out there and did so in a light snow storm, hitting an area of black ice and did a 720 spin-out at 70 miles an hour just before the turn off North to MolyCorp World. That's +3000ft desert driving at it's best. Funny thing was my car didn't slow down and I just kept heading east with a cramp in my back. Not a jacket rabbit around who'd claim to be a witness. But that could be it was only sunrise at the time. Never apply your brakes! One of the four will over rule all the others. And now you know how I found Moly Corp. The US rare earth claim to fame.
    Last edited by The Dean: 18/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.35
Change
-0.050(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $5.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.47 $6.34 $19.83M 3.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11865 $6.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.36 3637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.