MOF 1.75% 28.0¢ macquarie office trust

well-resi they have an enemy well versed in wall st. obamawho...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    well-resi they have an enemy well versed in wall st. obama
    who worked for a little law firm called munger and tolles,that is munger as in charlie munger,my belief is computer driven algorithmic systems combined with fractionalised profit margins creating huge capital outlays with almost total disregard for risk combined with the complacency derived from efficient free market theory and the root of it all is human greed at corporate and individual levels,the civilised world is moving toward oversight regulation where a wrong move is likely to attract obscene attention and penalty.

more than ever i believe in sharemarkets they are a cornerstone for capital markets,however we must have prudential regulation and the small amount of press given to this issue suggests it is well and truly on its way,like many
    i lost all my capital in 07,08 -o9 i was broke and sold my home to gain a small amount of capital to reinvest on the asx,i had my theories the collapse ironically confirmed them providing the confidence to move back in,confidence will be restored,our markets will move forward again and for a small window of time there will be unprecedented opportunity to secure your future through the asx,i am exceedingly happy with mof,and have borrowed to buy more shares but conservatively and not via margin lending.

friends and family think i am mad however my theories on the collapse fit much better than all the media reports,obamas old employer and charlie munger are good friends with warren buffett and i am sure there are plenty of other financial elephants all pushing to see additional oversight on wall st and other major exchanges throughout the world,this is the real crisis of confidence and until order is restored capital markets will slowly thaw .

i am confident you will see more evidence of change,the biggest change i have noticed is trading behaviour the manner in which stocks are placed in play the methodology
    for there is more oversight through the asx more capability through technical upgrades and trading requirements for institutions, and yes the asx are pushing for more oversight

all this really is a crisis of confidence, mof are victims just like you and i, but they are well managed this was evident in their response at the peak of the crisis,they have a sound plan and the skill to see it through this is a core holding for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.