AAE 0.00% 0.8¢ agri energy limited

I think the best bet is to ring the company and ask them...

1. 4,468 Posts.
    I think the best bet is to ring the company and ask them yourself....I have already rung them once and don't want to ring again just yet.

Ask them why they don't use tallow as feedstock in the us too....Peter said their technology in the new plant will take tallow and its cheaper than soybeans and in my view more sustainable, being a waste product.....it is a prohibited export in the us.

I have shares in Arw as well, which has the go ahead to start up a plant in new mexico, but it won't be going until 2009....it uses tallow though....and in the latest presentation from their agm they show a comparative graph of the costs of all the different feedstocks available...tallow is definitely cheaper than soy bean oil in the us..take a look at it

In addition the new energy bill gives extra tax breaks to non-grain biodiesel as an incentive because it doesn't compete with food. Tallow is good because it doesn't even need extra land which could be used for food production...it just uses the waste of an existing product...and I believe that if you are going to kill an animal for food it is better to use the whole animal....all imho of course.

It is worrying about bluecrest's major selloff....the company must have some idea why such a major holder is getting out...it doesn't make sense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.