AAE 0.00% 0.8¢ agri energy limited

usa : rising demand for biodiesel , page-52

1. aeb
    26 Posts.
    Some of the comments here are about the value of the plant and its potential earnings and why it isnt reflected in the share price. Why would major shareholders sell out?

Confidence is the management is one thing.

That one thing steers me away from buying in at any price:
    +Why the late cost reduction efforts. It seems only when the capital raising fell over did they think about getting serious about costs. Didnt they have their eye on an appropriate overhead for what was really only a single project coming to fruition much earlier than this.
    + Constant mis-forecasts about the start up date..
    + Dont any of their construction contracts have penalties for late delivery of things like reactor vessels...huh?
    + Somewhere i saw something about hedging advisors i think. So was there any hedging of feedstock prices?

At the end of the day the stock is only worth the NPV of its future dividends. So if this ever does have earnings, at what point will dividends be paid.

If ever it is earnings positive what would happen to those earnings, would they continue with further projects, managing them with the same level of clarity and expertise as this one?

----------------------------------------
    All completely my opinion and based on my own reading
    of material available !!
    ----------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.