TRI 0.00% 2.5¢ trivarx ltd

That's music to my ears @Lethal03 There's nothing stopping these...

1. 4,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    That's music to my ears @Lethal03

There's nothing stopping these interested parties buying on market, just like the majority of us!

To be frank if they paid 42c, 50c or even 70c it wouldn't matter, you are talking peanuts in terms of market cap difference, when you are looking at a potential $1bil business. My only words to these interested parties would be to pay up!

In regards to the OTC market @lexg , this is merely an avenue for US parties to buy stock on our exchange. Canaccord being the sponsoring broker would need to buy or sell the corresponding amount on our market to hedge their position. I doubt they would take an order of size +500k, without charging a wide spread to cover the risk of the share price moving on market the next day to compensate not being able to hedge out their position.

I've added another 15% to my position over the past few days post the Trump video being released. Looking to add another 35% on any weakness. I want to make sure Iam completely set for when the move beyond 50c plays out.

Technically MEB is looking solid, as we witnessed the move to 40.5c (breaking through the 200 day MA), then back to test support at 36c last week, to only see new highs this week tells me this buying power is strong.
    Last edited by 13th: 08/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $4.635K 185.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38118 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 126026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.