ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Surges, that response was reassuring, however I would like to...

1. 9,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    Surges, that response was reassuring, however I would like to see an update from ECT to confirm the state of affairs.

However, I wouldn't be too confident until Monash does pay up.

I agree that the negotiations between Monash are most probably complete. I fear that Monash still doesn't have access to funds, despite announcements stating that the funds are available. The funders must want more certainty (e.g. my guess is assurance of ALDP funding). The terms of disagreement should be revealed and ECT should insist on debt funding for amounts above $15m to avoid any more significant dilution to this share register.

The ALDP guidelines of confidentiality should not be confused with continuous disclosure requirements. If something material has changed (e.g. Monash and ECT agree to funding), the market will be informed otherwise ECT is breaking the ASX listing rules.

I believe ECT genuinely believes Monash is the right partner.

With reference to your points below:
    1. Take off is prepared, I hope so. However, how sure are we that the same buyer and seller was not involved in the trades of 10 million shares apiece over recent days? 10 million share at $0.008 is $80,000, which is not a significant holding to trigger an announcement.

2. I agree that Monash holds the key to several key future alliances in Asia. Asian partners are waiting for Coldry to be proven as a commercial technology.

3. I agree that the ALDP guidelines changed ECT's strategy for the DFT and ensured that the demonstration plant will be built in line with ALDP guidelines to maximise ECT's chances of success for ALDP funding.

With reference to fast finance, ECT shareholders would be better off if Monash had provided the $6m earlier this year. It would have been less dilutive and confirmed a partnership with its CSI.

4. I don't believe all is lost yet. We just need an update from ECT management on its progress with securing Monash as its funding partner to bring Coldry to market.

I hope we all are treated to good news sooner rather than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $19 6.283K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18728931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.