ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"It would also explain the low price and high volume spikes...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    "It would also explain the low price and high volume spikes without reaching higher price levels.

A T/O situation would necessitate a party to accumulate aggressively shares on market to guarantee dominance in the upcoming votes."

But really - that cant happen for several reasons. The reason the sp is where it is BECAUSE Monash have constantly reneged on ASX ann promises - complete with quotes by Neil stating the state of play.

Can you imagine some of the well heeled top holders going for a Monash low ball T/O offer such as 2c...especially in view of the above ASX ann paper trail ?

Nope. IMO Neil has integrity and has had to fall in line with the ALDP scenario. And also the fact that the ALDP submission is done (also WHY the April Mike/Ash role change...suggests plant funding done - nice) - how would the govt view a hostile T/O scenario in the midst of the ALDP...nahhh no one would contemplate a T/O from any angle till demo built imo.

Another theory is Monash will continue to delay until the June ALDP decision. That makes sense from the view that Monash have delayed a year - so why not a few months more...after all WHY fork out $6m for CSI purposes and then find the Govt give ECT zip...hence the $6m is largely wasted.

You could say the ASX ann Monash Mar-May tranches/April GM are just further delaying tactics to get us to June decision. All fair points.

BUT

Fact - Monash have had many opportunities to exit negs. They have not. Fact - Coldry is a front runner for ALDP funding. I reckon ECT have enough w/cap $$ to see us through to July. DFT done/paid to a high degree.

Come ALDP June offer time - I reckon Coldry will get a significant offer and every man and his dog will be lining up to back the demo.

I doubt Monash will wait to see that scenario. I see Monash doing the 600m esi/esio combo to gain ~20% control before June decision.

The ALDP complicated things we all agree....but imo IF you believe in ECT management (hows the proposed April Mike/Ash role change) Coldry tech/Arup/MacDow... the ALDP submission stacks up very very well. Plenty of critics said ECT would not EOI let alone RFP.

I also believe the ALDP tender process will be handled in a transparent fashion. Nice.

That GM ann cant be far away.

On another point - great to see the OLD HC website back....for now anyway.

ESI thread is one of the most watched threads HC have...HC NEED prosperous threads like ESI (advertisers want reads/clicks)...and come Monash $$$ -> ALDP I expect it to be on the top readers lists for a long time to come.

Don't know about you, but I was utterly shocked at the NEW format and decided I would spend less time here because it all became TOO HARD. Im mid 40's but I know older folks with larger $$ invested wont bother with HC so much IF they persist with the NEW format.

As plenty have said - the present ONE page format where you can quickly grasp what you need is great...just update the NEW website incorporating the present OLD ONE page format.

Anyway - since the ESI thread has such prominence - thumb this post up to send another message to HC staff.

tick tock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.