RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Doc,Fair point you make.But to say that we are selfish in our...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Doc,

Fair point you make.

But to say that we are selfish in our pursuit of Ranges success and hide behind the excuse we want Puntland to succeed is silly. The point is if Range does not succeed together with AOI and Raytec and whomever tag along, then Puntland will carry on exporting goats and that's it. Piracy will also remain and the extremists will continue on with their ways.

In my view The Horn without peace is a worrying circumstance for the western world. Further Puntland seeks to not continue to rely on goats to see it's people flourish. It needs assistance in order to exploit it's resources to nourish the fortunes of it's people (look how much better off Bostwana is today by virtue of the same). So they need us and we need them. There needs to be collaboration in order for all of this to happen.

It is standard practice for a shareholder of any company to be supportive of it's activities.

Thank you for your interest in the subject as a fellow shareholder, I appreciate the opportunity to discuss these matters for our mutual benefit.

Have a nice one

jr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.