na, a war with China would have to be won by the USA on Chinese...

1. 80,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

na, a war with China would have to be won by the USA on Chinese soil ------ battle hardened or not - can one imagine trying to win a war in China??????

same as trying to win a war in Afghanistan against Afghans - or in Russia against Russia

not a snowballs chance in hell --------- of course the same goes if one tried to win a war against america on american soil - that's not going to happen.

so eventually - whoever it is that leaves home - will go home - beaten or at least exhausted.

The danger for the USA will come when China thinks it's ready and starts to flex actual muscle - in it's own backyard - and, yes - I think a decade - perhaps 2.

Of course - America might be a very weak pussy by then - at the rate things are going - it's looking more and more like Rome in the dying days.

But it's dreadfully difficult to predict - if the world can in modern times end up with a leader like Trump (or Putin) - then, god knows what might happen to the leadership in America and China in the next decade or so.

Eventually - I think that it has to be that somewhere - we'll get a leader who will press a button - and, I don't quite know what will be left standing after that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.