usa will dissolve in 2020 only 7 years away, page-61

1. 1,134 Posts.
    G'day jacquesfresco

re:
    Well said GFC.

The USA is already over.
    What it stood for has been taken away.

The bill of rights and constitution no longer exist.
    It's run by banks and corporations.

Don't waste your time warning the older folk here stuck in there way.
    It's the youth that can turn this around.

My thoughts:

Agreed well said

But i dont mind telling those in Plato's cave to be prepared, its our duty, Truth is eternal, resistance is futile.

Survival of the fittest is for animals not humans.

Most people on earth dont know smart from dumb and are emotional, not logical, words make them want blood and they cant sense that is madness on high volume. atm They think the universe is sterile but for earth and we come from the monkey or one of the gods and The government cares about them lol

They are truly not in reality nor can think for themselves, TV will be their guide not thought or logic. The lunatics run the asylum.

All institutions of faith will fall, its beyond human control, this will bring much turmoil and suffering and the mad ones wont fare well unless some preparation is done. Its unimportant what they say in madness, if only one person listens its worth the effort.

Religion and currency are both faith. jacquesfresco You know at first the problems from this collapse will be immense for an overbought planet.

The irony of it all is free energy is available now, Rossi cold fusion and geothermal is a key to a better world, from this unexpected benefits come about as government coffers fill beyond belief. Free energy is free wealth. Yes free energy exists.

butcherboy tried to sound logical the other day by saying the laws of physics wont allow for cold fusion, the problem with that is you have science and you have secret science. The tv educates most.

Know this:
    Fear is an animal instinct from the age of faith, it blocks all powers. Be like Spock.

We come from the universe (The Creation) not one of the gods, worship nothing. NOTHING. It saps your spirit and mind, it was designed to do that. The earth is flat and you are the center of the universe, self appointed kings of all lol

The philosophers stone they have sought (for eons) is just the brain, an enlightened brain. Some will say no but as i said the Truth is eternal, resistance is futile, either in this life or the next the Truth will get them ;)

Forewarned is forearmed, Dont worry be happy

Someone said i want power lol
    I am you and you are me, thats why i wrote the, why is that such a mystery.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.