BRN 1.35% 18.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Wouldn't it be something if it turns out that BrainChip get's in...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Wouldn't it be something if it turns out that BrainChip get's in on this? I do not have any insider information but I can definitely envision it happening. Here's a couple of excerpts that have me excited:

"the first batch of its uncrewed Collaborative Combat Aircraft fleet" - even if we're not in on day one, we're a viable player going forward
    "Voorheis, program executive officer for fighters and advanced aircraft, described the autonomy package as the “brains” of the Air Force’s future Collaborative Combat Aircraft, or CCA, fleet. The systems are being designed as drone wingmen that will fly alongside crewed fighter aircraft like the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter and perform a range of missions, including strike, reconnaissance and electronic warfare.The service plans to field at least 1,000 CCAs by the late 2030s. It will do so in increments, with each batch bringing a different capability to the mix."
    “It will be wholly dependent on the performance of each of those vendors and the capacity that the department, our joint partners, our international partners need.”
    “We’ve just begun to broach relationships — bilateral and multilateral — and really it will be this fall that we’re able to smoke out what the real interest is from each of our partners and solidify who who will and who won’t be participating with us,” he said. “But you can expect our closest allies to be in that mix for sure.”

I bolded the expectation in the quote above and yes, I get it, the negative nellies will likely exclaim that BrainChip is not directly mentioned in the article. However, the need for discretion and full on secrecy is prominently highlighted, "Brig. Gen. Jason Voorheis, who spoke to reporters Monday at the Air Force’s Life Cycle Industry Day in Dayton, Ohio. He would not identify the selected companies due to security concerns."

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2024/07/29/air-force-picks-five-firms-to-build-autonomy-package-for-drone-wingmen/

DYOR

Essential Elements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.8¢
Change
0.003(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $347.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $251.3K 1.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 787689 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 1146255 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.