INR 4.17% 12.5¢ ioneer ltd

Fair enough. I suspect this one might be aimed more at...

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1554
    Fair enough. I suspect this one might be aimed more at institutional investors than day traders though.

Yes, Cygnet Capital are greedy,  we know this already.

But look at the current market cap of their previous comparable transactions:

1-Page:  $145 million
    iSignthis: $215 million

As someone mentioned, at 1c the fully diluted market cap is $84 million. That doesn't look so bad when you look at the valuations above.

So the reason this appears overvalued is because people are willing to pay top dollar for this tech rubbish. Institutional investors in particular love these stocks because when they invest in them it makes them feel hip and smart.

But if you do a bit of research (like clicking on that link on my previous post) there are some indications this Get Swift thing may in fact be a better company than 1-Page or iSignthis.

...A Melbourne startup has launched with the aim of offering a one-hour delivery service for retailers and other businesses.

Swift, a new on-demand delivery and courier service, is now available in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. The business turns over around $100,000 per month....

I have little interest in tech-stocks, however reading the sentence above suggests that this company may be a more solid company than 1-page, which has an annual revenue of only a few hundred thousand as I understand.

So yes, Cygnet are greedy but perhaps the reason they are being greedier now is because they know that Get Swift is a better business than the previous ones they were involved with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $292.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $86.39K 696.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2691525 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 440389 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.