UCM 0.00% 1.3¢ uscom limited

USCOM 1A and Corona Virus, page-120

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    “The securities of USCOM Ltd (‘UCM’) will be suspended from quotation immediately under Listing Rule 17.3, pending the release of an announcement regarding a clarification of a recent announcement of UCM’s orders”

Ok I’m home now so can actually read things properly, so just pulled that statement of nabtrade, so essentially (please correct me if I’m wrong here) UCM is currently preparing an announcement for the ASX as we speak and it gets released tomorrow or UCM got pulled up by ASX for not releasing numbers to go along with their own prior announcement? I’m of the assumption if it’s the latter then either UCM is either stupid or have intentionally left things vague as they want their stock to be in the spotlight as they know their numbers are so good this bit of drama just helps ramp the pricing more.

Hope I’m making sense here because I don’t wanna be locked in ASX jail when this stock is currently on fire and I think was already ramping hard prior to this recent announcement of theirs.

Any feedback on this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 24486 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.