UCM 16.7% 1.5¢ uscom limited

USCOM in the Emergency Department.

1. 10,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Rapid evaluation of hemodynamics is carried out in every emergency department in the world every single day. In the main however, this usually consists of looking at some general parameters such as blood pressure, pulse rate and perhaps oxygen saturation. Some clinical evaluation of perfusion may also be made, but how much better would it be if we knew exactly what the hemodynamics were doing. Because of the non-invasive nature of the USCOM, and the speed with which such data can be acquired, the USCOM is beautifully suited to the emergency environment.

http://www.learnhemodynamics.com/clinical/emergency.htm

Is it time to leave China as so many companies are doing today, before we are totally absorbed by unscrupulous officials of the CCP. Does anyone think that Uscom is doing enough to promote the company and/or market their products? I would hope that they get someone on board very soon to advise them in these critical areas where going by our track record so far, they seem perhaps to be woefully inexperienced. I wonder if someone with the right experience, drive and global contacts would be willing to assist, say for example that most affable company saviour, publicity magnet and corporate showman, David Williams....... after all, he is only one phone call away.
    upload_2023-12-27_11-4-50.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.003(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.740M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $639 42.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 10083 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.