SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

My sentiment hasn't changed about the company, so I am trying to...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    My sentiment hasn't changed about the company, so I am trying to take advantage of the market's negative emotions associated with this stock.

However, I'd love to hear some thoughts / beliefs on what people believe the fundamentals of the company would make it worth. Or what they believe the next quarter and its promise of being profitable would make its worth.

The market cap continues to shrink - I remember not so long ago it was 21 mil and now it's 16.6 - Being it's not huge numbers it is easy to manipulate from anybody who has a few million, however once there's a catalyst (i.e. NanoDX finally get their FDA approval!) there will hopefully be many investors who will bring that market cap way up again, and in the short term there will be a reward for us early holders - ideally in the long term we will also be holding onto a company that continues to increase its profits through the usefulness and accessability of its tech. Could we imagine a 15c+ boost from a catalyst like that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.