SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Sensera management also spewed blatantly misleading information...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388

Sensera management also spewed blatantly misleading information regarding the opportunity before adopting a different communication strategy - no more time frames, no more specifics on progress etc. I suspect Sensera management were initially providing unfiltered guidance to investors based on the information they were given from Nanodx (eg FDA EUA expected before Dec 31). Once it proved unreliable, RS prudently enacted a different communication strategy, appreciating the information from Nanodx may not be reliable and there could be further blow outs (as there has been). By comparison, SM has continued sharing freely throughout. I'd suggest they are both receiving information from the same sources, the only difference being, Sensera is not passing that information on anymore. SM is not accountable to holders or ASX and can do as he pleases. One thing SM and Sensera management have in common is they both believe Nanodx to be a great opportunity, it is just a question of when...trading activity suggests soon!

Last edited by Wilson4: 03/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.