SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

The Wall Street Journal (WSJ - paywall), did an article this...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    The Wall Street Journal (WSJ - paywall), did an article this morning about chips & semiconductors, highlighting their limited supply and thus cost.

It's a head scratcher for me. I unfortunately got in when the Nanodx partnership was heating up and was convinced by Sailor & the fella with the parrot as his display picture, that this thing has legs. As a speccy though, I only put in what I was happy to lose. Now down close to 50% and waiting, there isn't a point pulling out now. Hopefully the magic works and Scomo gets less come tax time when I sell in a couple years.

Will Nanodx pay off? If it hasn't by now, I don't think it will. It sucks to say but this thing was meant to be ready 4 months ago. A 'problem' that isn't fixed in 4 months isn't a problem - it requires a total re-design. Sorry, I hope I am wrong. I personally was told many years ago the FDA approval is extremely thorough and their certification is impressive. This CrowdCity bloke was obviously selling sand (the dream) to the Egyptians (us).

I am now more focused and excited by the glucose monitor and TBI research. The Health Portfolio at all government levels will get extra funding now post COVID so while we may not be rewarded with the fruits of COVID, we are still in an exciting industry. The possibility of a takeover too interests me.

I joined partly because of Ralph. Toshiba was a revelation and his departure doesn't thrill me. However, Pure Asset Management interest does.

Pros and cons.

Out of interest, anybody got some Fibonacci numbers from a TA perspective? We near 63?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.