1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

I have to admit, this is very painful at the moment. even...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I have to admit, this is very painful at the moment. even today's closing and 10%decline - there are games being played and I don't know what and who.

I wish this could go smoother.

however - I'm still convinced, that this totally does not reflect the real situation.
    AJM convinced me like no other Management in the LI sector, that they are fully committed to their job and do their utmost ! to solve all issues, which come up.
    compare even to PLS, which was said to be a 'no brained' only some months ago - they don't fold out the whole truth to their SH and their Mngt only have their payments and options as skin in the game.

at the moment, worst case scenario is projected into the SP. but it just can't get into my mind, that this would happen, with the recent changes in partners and even CR with SS. if they would have needed more money- why not raising 30 oder 40mill with SS?
    I their business model is substantially unprofitable- why sinking 20mill plus's JRO shares into this sinking ship?

It really does not look like at the moment, but I'm convinced, that AJM - if they successfully manage costs - can be one if the best picks in the LI sector. why did they got hold on the promising Sayona tenements? imagine- this would provide quite a different potential for future development and expansion.

respecting the outlook: it's hard, but most often it's darkest before it gets brighter again.
    - PLS stated that they (according to ramp up of converters) will double their shippings in Q4/19 again.
    - new EV policy is out now on China- also was delayed which caused decline in ev-sales. but from now on can show full effect.
    - as working in the premium car industry, I have a solid insight in HOW MUCH and desperate effort western car manufactures put into pushing into EVs now. multi-billions are invested, for not loosing track to Chinese manufacturers and Tesla. this is topic No 1 now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.