MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

USD Silver Price, page-190

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    The Green New Deal is an interesting concept...if one imagines how the world green revolution could reset in earnest within just a few short months if the US election goes the way of the Democrats...without getting into the politics of Trump vs The World, there is no doubt that Biden has a strong green agenda...could this extend to silver oxide batteries???? my understanding is that silver oxide batteries have longer drive range than Li batteries, are safer and more importantly can be interchanged on devices that support both. Therefore one could imagine that the more up front expensive silver oxide battery may be more economical over the battery's life time. The user would have the option to purchase either Li or silver oxide batteries. I personally would want driving range and long term life and reliability from my car battery and therefore would opt for the more expensive silver oxide battery....I'm rather excited about a re-kick to the green debate after the world leading consumer (USA) may change its outmoded course...imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.