MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

USD Silver Price, page-3

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I think most analysts are going to get caught off guard with conservative silver price forecasts.

Go back to the 1980s highs silver is still currently trading at a 50% discount (not inflation adjusted) while every other commodity gold, palladium, copper, lead, zinc have smashed these highs.

Nearly 50% of all silver ever mined is estimated to be in landfill.

Silver market represents 0.02% of the global wealth, people forget its 5000 year history as a safe haven asset and store of wealth. DXY, treasuries in the toilet, yield curve control coming I wouldn't be surprised to see some 'safe haven' money rush in.

Not to mention the banksters (good old Jaimie D) have been 'caught' manipulating this market for years. Anyone following the Comex is likely aware the shorting jig is up and we may finally see fair price action.

It's for these reasons and many more that I always viewed MYL as a primary silver mine with the other metals thrown in as icing on the cake. I bought in the hope MYL development would inflect with the long-awaited movement in the physical price.

Still early days but it seems we may be sitting in that sweet spot.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.