GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

usd up gold steady gold stocks smashed, page-14

1. 2,182 Posts.
    ctindale. i wake up nice and early here in wa and the first thing i saw was that....
    prejudicial title...
    I am not sure why you are convinced of what you are, but this is a NEW situation with the worlds monetary unit being colla[sed form the inside to pay down their debt,that there will be a QE3 or QE4. aand how that would be seen by the market as a final trigger of desperate people with no idea.
    but to say stocks of gold producers will go down is not going to happen en masse.
    the ones with financial aituations that can not be serviced short term will obviously suffer or be bought out by bigger players to gain more possible ore bearing rock. but those pouring and producing with a shrinking dollar and a growing POG it would be a brave or dumb person not to buy anything related to gold. BULLION or OTHERWISE.
    holding 'cash' as you suggest when exchange rates are so volatile is not the option i would choose, but good luck. when it could hit 82c or even lower i would not be looking at a 20 to 30% drop in the value of the notes i am holding.
    but as its upon us now, lets see how it pans out.
    good luck today everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.