MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Hi @RRRTrader and @Barman76I have been trying to follow this...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @RRRTrader and @Barman76
    I have been trying to follow this thread. It was a curious title but that notwithstanding it is possible to view it from the positive. All the bad news has been factored in, now let's concentrate on the potential upside that makes us holders of Mesoblast shares, exactly that, holders.

It seems that you have been having a spat with someone who I must have on ignore. I use the term "spat" deliberately as it means in this context "a quarrel about an unimportant matter." It is unimportant simply because of the content or lack of it of their analysis/opinion or motive. There are posts that criticise the company from contributors that I want to hear. If the people you are arguing with are on my ignore then I don't want to hear from them. That does not mean that others don't and absolutely it is their right to post. However i could not help coming to the conclusion that you felt that what they had to say was of no value. Therefore may I suggest that you put them on ignore as well? If everyone came to the same conclusion then it would perhaps improve the quality of the time spent on this forum seeking out the fantastic analysis of certain posters.

It occured to me that it would make life a lot simpler if we had a thread only open to those who have received sufficient nominations, say 50 or 100 others. Then if they wanted to post they could simply post on that thread as we know that what they have to say is worthwhile. Anyone who put their ten pence worth in would simply be put on ignore by the rest of us. Anybody whose posts got lets say 50 light bulbs would have their post automatically re-posted on this thread as well, so that hopefully we don't miss a nugget of gold.
    Some thoughtful contributor has been re-posting comments from other sites. We could still include those and simply ask the HC person to re-post them.

HC is one of the best resources available imo when it comes to Mesoblast. A lot of the analysis of this company you find on the internet appears to be the work of a bot or lazy journalist. I would like to make it easier for us all. For an example, looking at SOME of the people I follow.
    @bedger,@stockrock,@otherperpective,@stanjupiter,@vinn,@Zenox (please note it is not an exhaustive list), I bet there would be others who value what they write about Mesoblast regardless of the thread.
    Look it is just an idea, may not work but if you think it has value hit the like button and I may well start up that thread. However if anyone else feels that they could do it better then please be my guest.

As for this thread, if we are looking forward, then why do it on a thread with a negative connotation as a heading. Would prefer
    2021, cashflow positive, the year where partnerships are formed, first therapy is approved in the USA, and the share price starts to reflect the multi therapy opportunities in the future.
    Yes it is a long winded title, but it sums up why I invested and am still holding shares in this company.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.