MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

USD573M in retained losses and a less than great 2020!. 2021 a year that cannot get worse, page-5

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @kervio
    Thank you, always good to further my understanding on stats and trials. Think it might be beyond me, but I will keep on reading these sorts of posts.
    I would not be surprised if Novartis were considering a takeover of the company. I think they might find rather strong resistance (a polite way of avoiding a profanity which may have German roots, but from the mouth of a proficient linguist takes on a whole new meaning) at $3.50.
    I would also expect a rather better counter offer from other pharma companies looking at our heart data alone. That value will be volatile over the next few years. I expect that the approval for srGVHD (which imo will come after an appeal in some provisional form) would put a big question mark on that valuation on its own.
    I believe it would be a fair question to ask, given the track record of success to date as to whether we would be better moving forward with a big pharma company, but I expect that is what the partnership with heart will all be about. As will the Ards partnership when and with whom it is confirmed should Novartis back out.
    In summary, while a $2 and change share price for many of us is painful (and possibly more pain to come), $3.50 is no "gift horse", more an attempt to kick a man when he's down. But we ain't down.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.