AWB 0.00% $1.50 awb limited

7thwave just been a confidence thing. Account will be set up...

1. 13,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    7thwave just been a confidence thing. Account will be set up with Man this week. I am eying NYMEX gas and Corn May 06. I love the corn graph! It has big climb written all over it. I think the trigger for corn will be a rally in NYMEX gas (hopes for relief in ammonia prices should evaporate and cement soy planting decisions come spring). AT the moment the market is focussed on the record US corn crop. I believe next year will be a different proposition. Unless corn rallies hard, farmers would even be better not planting a crop and putting the money they would have outlayed on inputs into energy investments (would be fair to say a 10% return on investment would be achieveable as opposed to 2% on the farm!). Same thing is happening here in Australia with wheat! The big story here in the West is that frost is far worse than everyone though. Expect some serious production downgrades in the next ABARE report! Some have been totalled and I cannot see how they will climb out of this one! Many are just treading water. It will only be those that have investments off farm that will live to fight another day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.