CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

usdx for damocles

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    http://www.kitco.com/ind/vaughn/aug202007.html

A case above for China dumping USD (it has 1.3 Trillion of them) instead of revaluing its RMB. It is already happening in a controlled feed situation inc doing the global resource deals like HNC's (owned 40% by China Inc).

Any DUMP tho would send the USDX plunging thru mega-supports (79.7) and heralding in Puplava's Perfect Storm. Very close watch the USDX ..... singularly MOST important trigger alert by miles.

I aint convinced the yanks are capable of doing anything significantly positive to avert a big Jap bear coming outa its deep black hole and "feel" we are already in the mega-C wave about to confirm the third of its first intermediate down. If so, we have a difficult 2 years ahead IMO leading into the second cosmic call from 3 years back viz 2009.

Recall the WW3 paragraphs of the GORM ..... its everything against the USDX.

I took a probing XJO short possie at XJO 6175 early morn today and intend adding on confirmation breakdown. Defensive action. All proceeds will go to CMR physical at whatever lows if I am so (un)"lucky" haha.

Cmr tangoing to good techno moves meanwhile for the pro-active intra-pivot traders. Drifting with the global tide for now.

All personal opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.