JPR 13.6% 2.5¢ jupiter energy limited

use of new funds, page-38

1. 258 Posts.
    Jack 1274
    YOu are so right and I paste here for others to read what I am replying to
    "My guess is that this will be pushed below 2.7c so that current shareholders don't take up their rights so that waterford get the lot. gives them a pretty big percentage to do what they want. seems like a logical play to me, they already have 132 million shares to play the stock with. should have thought of this a few weeks ago!

once they have there 40+% who knows how they will play it to shake the rest out."

They would not be investing if there was no money in it, they would not invest in a pup.
    They could ramp this stock beautifully if they hold it tightly and slowly filter the shares to the market, they will likely already have a chronology already written and agree of when and at what price they are going to release the shares to the market.
    There is no reason why small time investors can not make money on it the same as them, in fact it gives more stability to the market if one goes with the flow..
    I can only think that the directors will buy back their fair share when the money starts coming in if nobody else takes it up.
    I take it the rampers here bought and hung on when it was going down..lol. I always reckon the best time to sell is when its going down.. you can always regroup and consolidate when the price is lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $31.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2.5K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 52883 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.