SLX 0.39% $5.15 silex systems limited

usec up over 50% last night, page-23

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    stimpy6,I was working on the fact that the tails were only being enriched to Natural Grade Uranium, my thinking was that if GLE were only enriching to that level instead of enriching to LEU there had to be a reason and perhaps that reason was not of their own making?

If GLE get to own the whole stockpile cheaply and they are allowed to extract the natural Uranium just for feedstock for themselves? then places other companies at a severe disadvantage when buying feedstock for their operations, it could also mean that the Uranium mining sector in the US is also placed at a severe disadvantage?

Look I could be dead wrong, I have been before, so it won't be the last time, but I still believe that there will be limits placed on just how much Natural Uranium can released at any particular time, I also believe that somehow it will be priced so that the competitors are not fully disadvantaged, it could be that a certain percentage has to be sold on the open market, if not all of it? just to produce a level playing field.

So perhaps GLE may get to own the Natural grade Uranium, but what they can do with it after it has been bought to that level may not be something they themselves are in control of?
    Otherwise why wouldn't have just built the full scale plant to produce LEU in the first place?

I did note that GLE have hinted at the possibility of building an LEU enrichment plant at Paducah in the future though?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.15
Change
-0.020(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.215B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.13 $5.18 $5.08 $1.055M 205.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 927 $5.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.16 1154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.