GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

Roboshan, thanks for the link to that manual on "South-west...

1. 120 Posts.
    Roboshan,
    thanks for the link to that manual on "South-west Pacific rim copper-gold systems". The bloke who co-wrote that, Greg Corbett, is a world expert on porphyry systems. I remember him being involved as a consulting geologist with another company I had shares in a few years ago and when a GOA Crater Mountain announcement was made on the 19th January last year I noticed his name. The announcement was "Commencement of road access and bench sampling at Crater mountain" and on the 3rd page about halfway down it says "Mr Will Abbott a Macquarie university (Sydney) honours geology student sponsored by the company is currently on site and will be visited in late February by one of his supervisors, consulting gold geologist, Dr Greg Corbett." Another GOA announcement later that year on the 22nd June mentions Greg Corbett again. The announcement was about a Crater Mountain sampling update "When the benching is complete exploration director Peter MacNab, with consulting structural geologist Bob Findlay and consulting geologist Greg Corbett will progress the conceptual model and refine the deep drilling program". Sounds like GOA's in good hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.