GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

turps, you're right it must be a great buzz but not just for...

1. 120 Posts.
    turps,
    you're right it must be a great buzz but not just for them but for all us GOA holders as well who've been hanging out for this for a couple of years now. There's still a long way to go but the significance of the announcement on Friday can't be underestimated. Yeah, they could've made that announcement during trading but it would've been a waste on a shortened trading day just before Christmas. 1034m at 0.25 g/t with no cutoff grade doesn't sound impressive at first sight. Why not wait til next week and put out the final assays for the porhpyry zone with elevated copper levels which will probably sound better? Because it confirms the big picture of Crater Mountain being a multi million ounce system. A couple of years ago when I first got involved with GOA I phoned up one of the directors at the time, Ken Chapple, about the significance of 16 wide spaced deep drill results at Crater Mountain which gave a global average (including all the waste in between, in other words no cutoff grade) of 0.36 g/t Au. Some of these drills were over 300m in length. He said this global average figure of 0.36g/t already indicated Crater Mountain area was holding a multi-million ounce resource. How many millions of ounces he couldn't say. Could be 5 million or 15 million. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.