AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

useless predictions post, page-7

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    HI VB,
    Just think about the practicalities of your proposal, now think how you would react to a similar situation in your business if you ran a public company and if every investor and potential investor required such updates. What would be the time and cost to accommodate such requirements?
    Now pretend AKP is not a public company and you only read about this amazing company in the paper and you ask yourself why are you never able to invest in such a business opportunity.
    Now, how do you feel?
    Me, I feel lucky, scared, worried and excited, etc, etc.

I don't just count the days or the hours but the actual minutes until 9.30 am 31st May!

I am going crazy and I am sick of my wife telling me it is all a fraud and what a fool I am.

Then I just shut my mouth and close my eyes and dream about how smart I was for investing, when I know the chip does not just work(As we have been told it does in the beta version) but they know how to mass produce the chip and it changes the world!

In less than 7 days I will hopefully have a huge grin on my face or know how much longer i must still wait.

It is hard, if it works my wife for moment may think I am smart, if it does not, I have a huge capital loss to offset against something else in the future.

Come on people we bought it because we bought the vision, stay positive and
    DYOR GLTA!
    Go AKP!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.