CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

useless product, page-38

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Crixivan, - sort of fair points - but maybe with a more open mind we might say absence of proof is not proof of absence. In other words just because studies havent been done doesnt prove Thermalife doesnt work. The small pilot type studies which were done at least went in the right direction.

The dissappoinment I suppose is that PNO has been given around $25m (accumulated losses) from the market for its flagship product - and after 8 years whether it works or not can be debated. This should have been resolved about $20m ago.

In terms of the active ingredients - yes its a bit of a mystery. The closest I see Thermalife to is a type of bovine collagen extract - for which there is some mixed evidence it can help joint pain. This fits with Mr Edwards facination with collagen (eg the failed CAU company a few years back) - and his current forays (Abdm posted about a while back) around cosmetic uses for collagen.

Bovine plasma proteins hydrolysate and risk of BSE been considered by the FDA. Risk is very very low when manufactured correctly. Provided the serum is sourced in Australia - you would think the risk is non-existent - but where is the serum sourced from?

Regards Southoz.

Ps Abdm - the other night you asked about my honest opinion about fair value for PNO. Still pondering - it was a more difficult question than it first looked!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.