MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

User comparison to RAP

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    i have been reading lately the tech on offer from both RAP and ePAT and have thought of a potential fundamental point of difference, I may be wrong on my thoughts but this is my thinking

This analysis is in no way suggesting the two companies are competitors because they are not , it is just a means for me to determine potential value of MNQ against a stock with similar tech in the health sector trading at a much larger multiple given it has been listed longer

RAP app of determining bronchitis or influenza etc will likely need to be administered by a doctor. For instance patients would not be admitted simply by the results of the app conducted by joe public or even a nurse . A doctor I would think for these serious illnesses will ultimately need to be consulted prior to any treatment being administered. It is an aid for doctors .

EPAT works a little differently since it is used as an app to detect pain by people who are not necessarily doctors and are in fact aged carers. These might be people looking after their parents, carers at aged facilities , nurses. The app will directly assist them in administering pain treatment medication which they are responsible for.

This point of difference potentially opens up a more diverse end user market of the epat app

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.