LYC 0.33% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks Ausheds - Wow! - As you rightly describe, The criteria...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Thanks Ausheds - Wow! - As you rightly describe, The criteria for success in this tender has no peer, Lynas. There isn't any other company outside of China that could even come remotely close to the criteria set out below: In fact I have no doubt that it was probably modelled on Lynas, and I have no doubt that Lynas was advised to partner with Blueline to enable it to compete by DOD - This was back 7 odd months ago.

The evaluation criteria are comprised of five factors ranked in
    descending order of importance:
    (1 ) Manufacturing Capability and Experience
    (2) Quality of Technical Approach
    (3) Business Viability
    (4) Merchant Supplier Orientation
    (5) Cost/Price

While I believe the funding agreements on offer would be beneficial (up to $20m) - to me - that is not what makes this opportunity so amazing. The opportunity to partner with the American DAD is compelling - I can't think of another deal with such incredible exposure and prominence!! You would expect a part of the deal would include long term guaranteed Offtake Agreements and Pricing agreements that would not be beholden to the Chinese scripted prices, designed to negate or incentivise Rest-of-world competition - they would be set to realistic levels to create a productive long-standing partnership with the American Government.
    IMHO - Any Contractual Agreement of this magnitude with America and their DOD would totally change the world for Lynas as we know it today.
    cheers Jake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.07
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.09 $6.02 $35.62M 5.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298927 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.