MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Yep, a few of your posts were blatant down-ramping and you did...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yep, a few of your posts were blatant down-ramping and you did indeed tell people they should sell - you can't do that on this forum.

What I don't understand is why someone who thinks this stock is dead in the water would spend so much time and effort commenting on a forum for it's shareholders. Why do you care? Shouldn't you just move on and do something productive with your time, such as analysing a company that you don't think is dead in the water that you might actually be interested in investing in? What do you to gain by harping on about how poor an investment proposition you think this company is?

So I have come to the conclusion that you fall into one of the following categories:
    1) You are down-ramping so that you can accumulate shares at a cheaper price;
    2) You are a narcissist who just loves the sound of his own voice and think that you know better than everyone else;
    3) You're just a knob;
    4) All of the above.

We will all find out who is right and who is wrong. But I think that everyone else will agree that no one gives a flying what you think except yourself. Good luck with your future trolling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.