LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

"You’re so desperate to make this Sinomine idea stick. So...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "You’re so desperate to make this Sinomine idea stick. So desperate you remind me of Neil at CGB."

In response...
    Aren't you trying to actually recreate the same exact thing here, just as you did when you were Benrich16 or 2016 (HC historicals) back in 2018; and arent these volumes of posts, also a type or form of narrative? (Observation) Desperation you mentioned? Gosh.....

I noticed and was really surprised that you bought back in on a rise when the price was still falling, as you were predicting at the time. I think many on here are/may also be struggling with that too in giving credibility to the post content you place in here. I know I do. You mentioned looking at people for learning lessons, late last year with investing. Just a friendly observation for you to consider when volume posting only and using other people as examples.

Anyway, you are still playing the man, I see, even when asked to stop doing that several times, last year. I thought you said you would stop. I don't mention you on any other stock forums.

Back to discussing LPD; I am keeping an eye on this company as I see it as a risky, but potentially future prospective mineral research/technology company. LPD is the mining sector's version of a pharmaceutical research company. LPD focused on disruptive technology within the minerals sector.

One thing is for sure, which posters on both sides of the debate are mentioning; there are never any guarantees with research companies but without the research guys, like Joe, we do not have the technology we see today on mining sites or the medicines we see being produced by the pill manufacturers. Researchers require capital investment, they churn through massive shares, have lots of C.R.'s and expend millions of dollars of shareholder money during their journey, even consolidating and doing it again, until they prove up their research projects. But that is the norm, not the exception, despite what some may write. Joe at least is making all the right noises. Mr. Market decides on the ticks or hits us with the razzies.

Regarding the share price stall, I think the economy is under a lot of strain at the moment. Investors are shifting coins to prop up mortgages etc, so there will be long days of little to no price movement, during these turbulent times. As investors, our job is just to manage our funds the best way we can and move our money whenever opportunities arise and then re-invest if the time is right. That is why I am reading and following LPD.

Cheers and wishing all holders success and good investing during this challenging 2023 year.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 10/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.249K 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
155 133227774 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60848175 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.