CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

My take on GRAS... as AOD has a large loss against it the GRAS...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    My take on GRAS... as AOD has a large loss against it the GRAS status gives AOD life and the potential for income. The dietary market while large in volume is unlikely to get anywhere near the pharmaceutical market in terms of income.

Aiming for AOD approval as a pharmaceutical means doctors can prescribe it and target the correct people for its use... therefore it can help more people... As an aside it also means a much greater income and return to shareholders.

After talking to David Kenley last year it was my impression that if the rabbit study was positive in the treatment of arthritis, the focus would be toward finding a partner and the pharmaceutical market rather than the food market for the above reasons... up side is much greater potential, down side is the time to get a partner and to get further studies up and running...

My prediction... I don't think it will be hard for David Kenley to get a partner on this one but the delays will mean Newland won't be brimming with enthusiasm. I also predict that income to CZD will come from Polynovo in the first instance hence AOD is a longer term issue...

...just my thoughts.

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.