using e super, page-7

1. 12,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    At years end you get this email (recently arrived in my inbox):

Dear Trustees,

We advise that instructions on how to access the 2012 Annual Online Checklist for your Fund will be emailed to you by the 23 July 2012.

The Annual Online Checklist will outline the information currently held by ESUPERFUND as well as additional information we require to prepare the 2012 compliance requirements for your Fund.

We respectfully request that you do not provide any documentation or contact our office in relation to the 2012 annual compliance requirements for your Fund until you have received the Annual Online Checklist email detailed above.

Yours Sincerely,
    Client Services Manager

After you get the notice that the online checklist is ready, you login & proceed to answer the questions. Most are dead easy, a few you might need to provide attachments copies. IE: for say an entitlement issue, or some other payment or receipt of cash into or out of the bank account.

To help with this, I keep a scanned copy of paperwork for any transaction (other than through Commsec) that i make through the year. Then when the time comes to fill out the online checklist, just attach the pdf when prompted ... Mine was all done in 15 minutes last year!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.